onsdag 30 november 2011

LIST #3

BOOKS I WANT TO READ

The Karamazov Brothers is about three brothers that are completely different and the murder of their father ties them together. I have this book in my bookshelf but it is a pretty heavy and long book so I guess I'm just waiting for the right time. It is written by Fjodor Dostojevskij, the author of Crime and Punishment.

 -fjodor dostojevskij.

The Communist Manifesto by Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels describes his sociolist/marxist view of life. I am a sociolist and I think that the world would be a better place if capitalism didn't brain wash people like it does today. People should live together, be strong together.

-The Communist Manifesto
 
I watch a lot of movies, and one movie that I can't get out of my head is The Hours. It is based on Virgina Woolf's life and works. It was very mysterious, clever and dark. So I think that I might enjoy reading one of her books.

-Virgina Woolf

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar