söndag 30 oktober 2011

LIST #2

People who inspire me


This is Frida Kahlo. She lived during the 18th century in Mexico and she is famous for her paintings. Her paintings are very real since she put SO much feelings into it. She had a very hard life since she was in a bus accident when she was around 20 years old and this completely destroyed her body. She suffered her entire life from this accident and it actually led her to pass away when she was only 47 years old. She had like over 40 operations. So she put her feelings, sorrow, anger and everything in her paintings. I feel unjust to write about her because I feel so much for her. Everyone should watch the movie "Frida" where Salma Hayek relives Frida Kahlo's life.


This is Tim Burton. I don't think I have to explain much who he is since he is world famous for his brilliance. But yeah, he made movies like Edward Scissorhands, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Alice in Wonderland etc etc etc. He has such a creative and original mind and he will always inspire me.

This little red head is Florence Welch. She is famous for singing in the band Florence and the Machine. I don't know a lot about her life but I know her lyrics and they are so powerful. I cry, I laugh and I live to her music. But it's not only that, she is such a brilliant performer and very creative in how she dress and acts. If you haven't heard or seen her then watch this artsy music video she made, and if you watch this clip- listen carefully to her lyrics:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWOyfLBYtuU&feature=relmfu 
"Happiness hurts like a bullet in the brain"

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar